Stakeholder Engagement Highlights Petawawa, ON
The views expressed in this summary are those of individuals and do not represent the views of the Veterans Ombudsman and his office.
On January 26, 2017, the Ombudsman held a stakeholder meeting in Petawawa with representatives from various groups and organizations that support Veterans and their families.
- Need for a Veteran identification card.
- Modern-day Veterans are looking for peer support and are less interested in organizations without Veteran leadership or involvement.
- Veteran support groups and organizations need to communicate and work together to provide better support to Veterans.
- The Mayor of Petawawa
- Member of Parliament's Office
- UN-NATO CFB Petawawa
- Veterans Commandos Motorcycle Club
- Phoenix Centre
- National Association of Federal Retirees
- Pembroke Legion
- Date modified: