Veterans Ombudsman Awards 2018 Commendations
November 5, 2018 – Ottawa, ON – Office of the Veterans Ombudsman
Canada’s Veterans Ombudsman Guy Parent announced today the 2018 Veterans Ombudsman Commendation recipients:
- Lifetime Contribution: Tim Black
- Individual Contribution: Leah Cuffe and John Lenwood Roach
- National Organization: Prince’s Operation Entrepreneur
- Local Organization: RCMP Vets Association Support & Advocacy (Nova Scotia Division)
The Veterans Ombudsman Commendation recognizes and honours the exceptional dedication, hard-work and selfless motivation of an individual or group's contribution to Canada's Veterans and their families.
“I am pleased to present my final round of Commendations as Veterans Ombudsman to five exemplary recipients who have made a significant difference in the lives of Veterans and their families. They deserve to be recognized.”
- Guy Parent, Veterans Ombudsman
- The Veterans Ombudsman, in consultation with his Advisory Council, awards the Veterans Ombudsman Commendation, in recognition of the efforts of these individuals and groups.
- The deadline for submissions for the 2018 Veterans Ombudsman Commendation was March 30, 2018.
— 30 —
Media Relations Advisor
- Date modified: