To make an inquiry, please contact us in one of the following ways:
- Telephone (toll-free): 1-877-330-4343
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax (toll-free): 1-888-566-7582
- Mail: Office of the Veterans Ombud, P.O. Box 66 Charlottetown, PE C1A 7K2
- TTY (toll-free): 1-833-902-9399
Monday to Friday, except holidays
- 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (Atlantic)
- Mental health support for Veterans and families: the VAC Assistance Service is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Call toll-free: 1-800-268-7708; TDD/TTY: 1-800-567-5803.
The service is for Veterans, former RCMP members, their families, and caregivers and is provided at no cost. You do not need to be a client of VAC to receive services.
- If you are a member of the Defence community and have a complaint or need more information about an issue internal to the DND/CAF organization, please contact the National Defence and Canadian Forces Ombudsman.
- If you are unsatisfied with the decision regarding your application for a benefit provided under the Pension Act, Part 3 of the Veterans Well-Being Act or the War Veteran Allowance Act, or with a decision made by VRAB, please contact the Bureau of Pensions Advocates or a Royal Canadian Legion Service Officer.
- Access to Information and Privacy Coordinator