Would you like information about how to solve an issue? Tried to solve a problem with VAC but still have concerns?
Contact us and we can:
- help you access the programs and services you are entitled to.
- work with VAC to find solutions and make improvements.
- identify system improvements when a problem has a larger impact, to reduce problems for others in the future.
Online complaint form
Submit your inquiry or complaint, start the process here
To make an inquiry, please contact us
Our service commitment
- We will treat you professionally and respect your trust
- We will act diligently on your behalf and keep you informed
- We will investigate your complaint ethically, objectively and impartially
We base our commitment to you on our mandate and on the standards of practice of the International Ombudsman Association, endorsed by the Forum of Canadian Ombudsman, which are:
- Impartiality and neutrality
- Confidentiality and informality